Yes, yes, I know…it’s not even Christmas yet and I am already starting with the year end wrap up posts. But lets face it, it’s the last day of school today so basically that’s it for the year for me. From here on out it’s Star Wars watching, sleeping in, last minute Xmas shopping panic, good snowy times at the cabin, boarding at Cypress and Whistler and a whole lot of eating, drinking and merriment! Yay!
You would totally laugh if I actually added the true statistics next to each of these posts but according to the all powerful Google, these were my top posts of 2015. And upon review these are certainly not pulitizer prize material at all but they all struck a chord with y’all my loyal readers, so thank you, thank you, thank you!
- My sweet, sweet boys first broken heart – http://www.whineandcheese.ca/magic-eyes-broken-hearts/
- My journey to fix my diastasis rectii! I have made so much progress this year, will do a follow up post in the New Year! http://www.whineandcheese.ca/abdominus-wrecked-us/
- Go figure, my top Wine Wednesday post was about…CIDER!? http://www.whineandcheese.ca/wine-day-somersby-cider/
- My personal struggles with the blues this year – http://www.whineandcheese.ca/dont-let-the-smile-fool-you/
- My downward slide into fashion oblivion and how i’m trying to drag myself back out – http://www.whineandcheese.ca/soccer-mom-style/