In retrospect I should really call this the top five posts of the last 3 months of 2014 since I was “this close” to packing it in with the blog for most of 2014. Too many other life and work commitments had me pulled in way too many directions. I had no confidence in my writing or that anyone would want to read what I had to say. But now, I think I am starting to get into the groove and figure out what I want to write about so mom, and a few loyal others – thank you 🙂
1. The True Meaning Of Christmas – You don’t know how much it warms my heart that this was the MOST viewed post of 2014. I am so honoured that I could share the story of one beautiful young woman that I have never met, and how she changed my outlook on not only the Christmas season but about my life as well. Thank you Robbie.
2. What Do You Want From 2015? – They like me, they really like me! Me thinks that the last two months of writing almost EVERY SINGLE DAY has actually brought a few additional readers to my little site. Big wet smoochies to you all.
3. Lazy Mom’s Guide to Makeup The Five Minute Face – Ok you lazy moms! I am picking up what you are laying down and you want more awesome tips and tricks that take little to no time. Message received and stay tuned for more Lazy Mom tips in 2015!
4. Lazy Mom’s Guide to Fabulous Hair – Oooooo, do I sense a trend here? However the irony is that this Lazy Mom finds it difficult to keep coming up with lazy mom makeup and hair hacks, I might have blown my load too early so to speak. No worries, i’ll reach to out to some other not-so-lazy moms and lazy-momify them
5. Over 40 Bloggers You Must Read – The “unofficial” list of some of my fave bloggers who happen to be 40 or older. So happy to be a part of the over 40 tribe and am looking forward to discovering more fabulous over 40 bloggers this year.